How To add page to PDF
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Add Page To PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Add Page To PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Add Page To PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Add Page to PDF: What You Should Know
This will put the PDF in Edit Mode instead of Open Mode, and will activate the insertion tool. You can click Add at the bottom of the dialog to activate the PDF and start adding pages. Once you have done adding the requested amount of pages, click the button in the toolbar, which is signified by a plus sign, on the left side of your screen. The page range is specified in the dialog box and can be adjusted by dragging the vertical bar of the table of content.