How To add footer in foxit PDF
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Add Footer In Foxit PDF in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Add Footer In Foxit PDF, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Add Footer In Foxit PDF, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
How To Add Footer In Foxit PDF: What You Should Know
Open the “add to PDF” tab. From ‒ Add to PDF”, select the PDF file you want to fill. Choose a page or entire page, and then click the ‒ ‒ Create Footer and Header button, or the ‒ ‒ Create Footer and Footer check box to add the footer and header to the PDF file. Add Watermark — Fox it Reader — filler Click the ‐ ‐ Add Watermark tab at the bottom of the Add Header and Footer Wizard. Click the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers tab to add the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers options to those areas. How to use Page Numbers — Fox it Reader — filler Add a watermark to the PDF — Fox it Online Clicks the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers tab. From ‒ Add to PDF right-click and select create Footer and Header. From ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers, select the page size. Click the ‐ ‐ + ‒ Create Footer and Header button to make all the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers areas fill and make the text visible in the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Names section. How to add a watermark to an image — Fox it Reader — filler Click the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers tab. From ‒ Add to PDF, choose the image you want to add a watermark to. Choose a number and click the ‐ ‐ + ‒ Add Footer and Header button to make all the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers areas fill and make the text visible in the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Names section. How to add a watermark to the PDF — Fox it Reader — filler Click the ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Number tab. From add to PDF, select the PDF file you want to add a watermark to. You can only add watermarks to images. How to change the Page number format — Fox it Reader — wizard The ‐ ‐ ‐ Page Numbers section contains the settings to customize the page number options for your PDF file.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.