How To Add Page Numbers To PDF on the Desktop
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Add Page Numbers To PDF on the Desktop with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Add Page Numbers To PDF on the Desktop.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Add Page Numbers To PDF on the Desktop with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Video instructions - Add Page Numbers To PDF On The Desktop
Instructions and Help about - Add Page Numbers To PDF on the Desktop
Hello what's up guys in this video i'm going to show you how to add numbers to pdf pages online so as you can see we are on google chrome and make sure we have to connect it to internet okay and search for a small pdf online and here you can see the small pdf site which is smallpdf.com and after opening up that set you scroll all the way down and here you will be able to see see all pdf tools okay now here you can see number pages what do you have to do so just select that now here you can see add page numbers to pdf so simply you have to choose that file and which you want to add number right so i'm just selecting that file okay now here you can see that your pdf file is uploaded and here you can see that where you want to add number okay so you can simply add you have to just select that corner which is you can see you can select center top center you can select top left you also can select top right as well and here is also bottom left bottom center and bottom um bottom left and bottom right also so i want to add this number to bottom bottom right side okay and simply just click on number pages and here you can see your pdf file is automatically started downloading but if you don't restart automatically just slim click click on download option now here you can see it's started downloading and simply open up that file now here you can see that numbers of your pdf file is showing okay one two three four five so that's how you can add numbers to your pdf...
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.