How To add Page Numbers to PDF online
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Remove Page Number From PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Remove Page Number From PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Remove Page Number From PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Video instructions - Remove Page Number From PDF
Instructions and Help about Remove Page Number From PDF
Hello my name is Josiah ray I'm going to show you how to insert page numbers into a document but have them start after the first page so basically remove the number off of the first page this is really handy if you've got a document with a cover page like a book or something like that and you would like the numbers to start on the second page starting with one so I'm going to demonstrate that for you real quick here I've got my resume open inside of word and I'm going to go over to the insert tab of the ribbon here and we're going to come over to the page number it's underneath the header footer area because it's going to create a header to put the page number into and I'm going to put it at the top of the page the upper left you've got a lot of different areas to choose from real quick I'm going to format them and we're going to say we want this to start at 1 so you know page 1 starts with number 1 sounds pretty good and we're again going to select from the top of the page up in that area and we've got one of the first page and two of the second page and it would go on and on like it should however we want to remove the one off of the first page it's got this cool little checkbox that says different first page underneath the design tab automatically opens up when you're editing the header so we're going to check that and the 1 goes away I hope you've enjoyed this video on how to remove the first the number off the first page of a Microsoft Word document I'm...