How To Add Page Numbers to PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What features are common in all religions (heaven/hell, rebirth, soul, demons, spirits, etc.)?
Other than the fact that there is no hell of eternal punishment by fire, that is an excellent point which most churches that teach hell carefully avoid discussing. The word “hell” is an archaic English translation of the Hebrew word (sheol) and the Greek word (Hades) that appear in the original writings. These words rendered into modern spoken and written English would read, “the grave or under the ground” (sheol), “the place or location of the dead” (Hades). Nothing about a place of eternal punishment. Jesus and the apostles had taught that death is a sleep, to be followed by resurrection. The early church leaders – Clement, Ignatius, Hermas, Polycarp, and others who believed that death is a sleep, taught that the deliberate and unrepentant wicked are destroyed forever as if consumed in a fire – their punishment was to be annihilation. These leaders did not teach of an immortal soul to be tortured by fire for eternity. Athenagorus (133 -190 AD), a professed Christian and church leader but whose teachings, according to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, were heavily influenced by Plato’s philosophies, introduced Plato's teaching of an immortal soul into Christianity. In doing so he opened the way for the adoption of Plato’s philosophy of eternal torment for immortal, but sinful, souls. This was a hundred years after the apostle's and came straight from Greek philosophy. There are no such words in the bible.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Add Page Numbers To PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Add Page Numbers To PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Add Page Numbers To PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Add Page Numbers to PDF: All You Need to Know
It is clear that Hell has nothing to do with an end of life or punishment by fire, a place of eternal torment. A place of everlasting torment is the result of a deliberate, selfish, and evil act done in pursuit of eternal reward. Some of these persons have a choice in this life. Others have no choice in their death.